Thursday, January 14, 2010

What a Deal!!

I came home from school today, and had the house to myself. Scott is volunteering at a clinic, and I needed some down time before I started dinner. I picked up my Real Simple and what before my wondering eyes did appear? Discounts! I thought I would share them with you because they are all workout related, and if you are anything like me, you're thinking it's about time to get back in tip top shape. Here are the goods:


Plank Canvas Tote: Original Price $205 Discount: $164
plankdesigns.com Enter Code: SIMPLEFEBDEALS

Athleta Whirlwind Jacket: Original Price: $79 Discount Price: $63.20
athleta.com Enter Code: WHIRLWIND20


Barefoot Environmental Yoga Mat Original Price: $40 Discount Price: $32
Enter Code: RSMAG10 barefootyoga.com

New Balance 758 Shoes Original Price: $90 Discount Price: $76.50
Enter Code: 15OFFNB758 nbwebexpress.com


Larabar Nutrition Bars: Original Price: $27 for 16 Discount: $21 for 16
Enter Code: RS210 larabar.comKlean Kanteen Water Bottle: Original Price $18-$20. (Can purchase in red or silver)
kleankanteen.com Enter Code: REALSIMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment