Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pretzel Cones...The best thing since sliced bread

I have been on the hunt for these pretzel cones for some time.
They are so amazingly delicious! I do not really even like pretzels, but the cone itself is perfect. Mix those little salty bites of bliss with sweet dreaminess of ice cream, and you receive the easiest, most scrumptious dessert imaginable. Easy is the operative word! Well, I was driving around St. Matthews yesterday, and I noticed that Graeters has them! They were being advertised in the window. I highly recommend that you make your way there and try these cones, and if your Graeters doesn't have them, I don't think you'll be too disappointed. Graeters is great any way you eat it. If you don't live near a Graeters, you can order them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment