Sunday, August 23, 2009

Feeling Much Better Now

Sorry for the lack of posts this week; I have been feeling a bit under the weather. Despite my allergy attack, I was able to keep going. Here are three tips to beat allergy season:

1. Drink lots of hot tea. I have basically been living on this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When I have a sore throat, I cannot drink anything cold, so this was perfect. Plus, I got to try out our new tea infuser from IKEA. My favorite particular tea has been jasmine. It just tastes like what a garden would smell like... in a good way.2. Get lots of sleep. Almost everyday after school I have come home and taken a nap. I usually never take naps after school, even though I would really like to, but this week it was a necessity. I also went to bed around nine every night. Thanks to those extra hours 5:30 a.m. didn't seem too bad.

3. Finally, wear your pajamas and watch the shows you normally wouldn't have time to watch. This week, I passed up some opportunities to hang out with friends because I knew I wouldn't be much fun. Because of that I got to finally see an episode of Color Splash on a Saturday night. We usually don't get in until at least midnight, and the show is usually long gone, but last night I just laid on the couch and enjoyed being "sick."
David Bromstad

So next time you feel under the weather, grab some tea, your pajamas and fall asleep on the couch watching your favorite show. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment