Saturday, August 1, 2009

Definitely Untraditional

I was just looking through the Martha Stewart website, and I saw some of the most unique, budget friendly wedding or party decorations. Here they are:


White paper garlands were used as an altar. I think this would be a really fun photo station too if you used lots of other bright colors.

This colorful bouquet could also double as a unique centerpiece. Think of all the possibilities!

How fun are these? I don't really even need to say anything.

I like the subtle glow that the candles set off through the paper lanterns.

These paper embellishments add lots of flare to this otherwise plain cake.

If you like these ideas check out Martha Stewart for other great ideas. To order the paper garland and other pieces go to Bulk Party Supplies and Party Cheap.

Happy Parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment