Monday, August 15, 2011

Favorites

I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest. It has so many wonderful things on it, and it has the ability to consume so much of my time if I don't monitor myself. It's like a wonderful little rabbit hole that sucks me in deeper and deeper each day. I love blogs, and so I love to see what everyone is pinning from their favorites.

I see Pinterest as a delightful resource to help me find things, and today I was searching for dinner. I wanted to share some of my finds with you; try them and tell me if they are any good... I might be having them later this week.

Enjoy drooling with your eyes:

Hot Brown Tart
This chicken & broccoli dish is delish... I made it last week.
Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Brisket & Brie Tacos
Oh so much cheese... yum.
Enchilada Lasagne

To view the recipes, click on the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment