Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wish List: Perfect Porches

I know that this is sometime down the road, my I have been thinking about some things that I would like to find in my ideal home. The first thing that I thought of was a porch. We have a porch at our rental now, but it's just average, and I don't want to invest in fixing it up because we won't be staying here. So, my home must have a perfect porch. It could look like these:
It must have a swing, and the curtains are lovely.
Painted wood floors make it seem like an extension of the inside.
I love the pop of yellow against the black and of course the green!
This looks more like a back porch, but it would be extra fantastic if it wrapped around the house.
And how beautiful is this! It's complete with a vintage breakfast and a pup.... everything I need.
Photos Compliments of Under a Paper Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment