Hello Friends! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving leftovers are the best, and here is a recipe that you can make if you have a left-over can of pumpkin pie puree. It's really simple and it's really tasty. If you've ever had dump cake, it's very similar. So here is how you make this festive fall dessert:
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Source: The Picky Apple
* 1 box yellow cake mix
* 1 can pumpkin puree (15 0z)
* 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
* 3 large eggs
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1 tsp. cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 cup pecans, chopped
* 1 cup butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ cake pan.
2. Mix pumpkin, pineapple, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Pour mixture into greased pan.
4. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans.
5. Drizzle melted butter over pecans. Bake 50-55 minutes.