Friday, October 23, 2009

Lazy Day Friday

Well, despite my best efforts, I caught the bug that's going around. It feels like a combination of allergies and up and down fevers, but thank goodness I have avoided swine flu so far. Up until about 2 hours ago, I had been out of bed once all day, but I'm starting to feel better, and let's hope it stays that way.
I was looking at one of my favorite blogs, fancy vintage, and I started to think about how much I love vintage things, especially in the kitchen. I found some of these vintage aprons at Jessie Steele and thought I would share them with you.I love the contrasting fabrics and the tie for a hand towel!It has pink and poppies!You can't go with with citrus yellow and green. It's one of my favorite color combos.This reminds me of an apron that I received at a wedding shower. I love it!And finally, this one is pure vintage. Even the fabric screams 1950's.

So go out and find some vintage things of your own, and be sure to share them with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment