Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whooo Hooo - K-Tip Is Done!

Lately the lack of a computer hasn't been the only think stopping me from updating my blog. I had my k-tip cycle one meeting yesterday, and while it went very well, much of my energy has been poured into that the last week. My brother-in-law was also at our house for a week, and it's my husband's block exam, so all of those things equals no time. Schools out on Friday though which means I should have beau coup time in just a few short days. Until Friday, I expect it to continue to be a mad house. Until then, here are some things to feast your eyes upon.These are for the lack of trees I have given you lately. I hope you enjoy them; it's never too late to add to your tree!
Pictures from BHG & Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment